Discover, observe, get excited …
The Nordic Walking consists of a walk with the aid of sticks that exerts no a real thrust , develops strength and coordination and make you use 90% of your body muscles. It strengthens arms, shoulders, buttocks and abdominal and consequently improving back posture. It improves the level of oxygenation, optimizes mood and is an anti stress and helps to achieve a sense of mental and physical well-being regardless of age and athletic preparation. It is an excellent sport for those who need to lose weight, it is also ideal for those who resume physical activity after a period of inactivity , for example for new mothers.
Join us on next tours
- Body weight control
- Strengthens the immune system
- Improve posture
- Reduces muscle tension and pain in the shoulder and neck (cervical) area
- Psycho-physical well-being –
- Helps to manage everyday life stress
- Improves mood and fights depression by stimulating the production of endorphin and serotonin
- Helps to rediscover contact with unspoiled nature
- Improve cardiovascular system performances
- Tones and strengthens the muscles of the whole body Enhances joint flexibility and mobility
- Enhances the level of blood oxygenation
- Develops strength and coordination
- Helps to achieve a sense of psycho-physical well-being.
- Excellent form of prevention against osteoporosis
Therefore, Nordic Walking can also prove to be the ideal sport for women undergoing pre-menopause or menopause. Spend time into nature and walking helps rid the mind of anxiety and of stress: during physical activity, in fact, our body produces endorphins, oxytocin and tryptophan, substances of happiness and good humor.
Experience the emotion of discovering the wildest Sardinia by walking … Our goals are open to everyone who wants to experience a Responsible Tourism, in a context of joyful conviviality and respect for the environment and for the people, ready for adventure and adaptability.
This service is provided by our certified local community member Elena Martorella.