Rooms and services that consider and place Human Accessibility first. We want to make travel more inclusive and accessible to everyone. This responsibility never gonna be done, but here’s how we’re taking it on so far.
In addition to our wheelchair accessible areas and gender-neutral washrooms, we are committed to excellence in serving all customers with varying needs of accessibility.
Assistive Devices: We will ensure that our staff is trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
Service Animals: We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
Support Persons: No fees will be charged to accompanying support persons for admission to our premises.
Staff Accessibility Training: we are committed to providing training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on their behalf. Individuals in the following positions will be trained: “All staff and management of the Ginepro & Co.”.
Training Will Include:
• An overview of the Accessibility for People with Disabilities Act and the requirements of the customer service standard
• The Ginepro & Co.’s accessible customer service plan
• How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
• How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person
• How to use the mobility device access ramp bell and the location of the accessible washroom
• What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Ginepro & Co.’s goods and services
Feedback Process: Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Ginepro & Co. Nature Resort provides goods and services to people with disabilities can contact management via email, verbally, suggestion box or feedback card. All feedback will be directed to the appropriate department heads. Customers can expect to hear back in 3 days. Complaints will be addressed according to our organization’s regular complaint management procedures.
Digital Accessibility: We’re working toward the digital accessibility standards laid out by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We’re also investing in automated testing tools to help us catch more issues, so please be patient in case our technology does not reflect your expectations and please let us know when it happens 🙂
Accessible Experiences: more accessible experiences — unique activities hosted by local experts of our community — are on the way.