Cancellation Policies

We have designed our cancellation policies to offer our guests the best experience, even when things go wrong. Review them before booking.

For a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel within 48 hours of booking and at least 30 full days prior to listing’s local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email).

For a 50% refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel 3 full days before the listing’s local check in time (shown in the confirmation email), otherwise no refund. If only 30% of the reservation has been paid with the deposit option, no refund will be issued and the remaining 20% will be charged.

If the guest cancels less than 3 days in advance or decides to leave early after check-in, the nights not spent are not refunded. If only 30% of the reservation has been paid with the deposit option, no refund will be issued and the remaining 70% will be charged.

  • From the moment of booking by the customer, the Organization undertakes to reserve the services requested for the dates requested (immediate confirmation by e-mail is authentic).
  • All bookings need to be paid in full in advance — in loco or through our online platform — to be confirmed and to enable us to provide full access to our premises.
  • In case of early departure from the booked period, the guest is required to pay the entire fee up to the day booked.
  • A valid payment method is required to guarantee the reservation and a payment of 30% of the final fee as a guarantee deposit.
  • In case of no-show, a penalty equal to 100% of the fare will be charged.
  • In case of cancellation notified less than than 30 days before the scheduled arrival date: A penalty equal to 50% of the fare will be applied (20% additional to 30% previously deposited).
  • In case of cancellation communicated in the 3 days preceding the expected arrival date: A penalty equal to 100% of the overnight rate will be applied (70% additional to 30% previously deposited).
  • All charges in case of customer defaults will be applied directly using the credit card data provided by the customer when booking or invoiced to the details provided during the reservation.
  • Any cancellation of the reservation must take place through our online booking platform or directly contacting our team.