Our organization is therefore called “Ginepro & Co. Società Benefit S.r.l.” and in abbreviated form “Ginepro & Co.
SB S.r.l”. Alternatively, it is possible to use the name in abbreviated form also as “Ginepro.Co SB S.r.l. “or “Ginepro.Co”as a representation of the domain relating to the organization’s website (www.Ginepro.Co) and in addition “G&Co.” as an abbreviation and “G&Co. Team” to refer to people part of our community .
Staying and Sharing
We expect our guest to be always aware and respectful of other people in the area. We believe that Silence is Gold and for this reason we ask all visitors to be quiet during your stays in our premises. We also trust that Shine is Love, so please try to keep the space clean and tidy and place any not-needed material in the relative recycling container. You can read more about our re-use and recycling practices here.
Seasons and Pricing
We offer our Accommodation services based on service demand that defines our lower (BBS) and high (AAS) seasons. Please visit Seasonal Rates & Price Rules for more details about our pricing model.
Minimum stay is three (3) nights.
The booking is covered with a 30% deposit, your telephone number and residential address.
For registration, you must present a valid identity document and have at least 18 years of age.
The remaining 70% balance is reset on arrival before the keys are handed over.
We accept payments only in cash or with the most common credit and debit cards.
Check-in time from 18:00 to 22:00.
Check-out time is at 10:00 AM.
We will be responsible for objects inside the property only when expressly entrusted to custody.
Entry into the properties is exclusively reserved for customers and members.
Vehicles parked without prior authorization will be sanctioned and removed.
In seasons AS and AAS:
- promotional codes will not be applicable;
- no facilitations are made;
All reservations must be paid in full in advance – on site or through our online platform – to be confirmed and to allow us to provide full access to our premises.
All charges in case of customer default will be applied directly using the credit card data provided by the customer or billed to the details provided during the booking.
Any cancellation of the reservation must take place through our online booking platform or contact our team directly.
Cars and motorbikes must circulate inside the premises at a walking pace (10Km/h), are forbidden to cannot approach the areas used for agri-camping, and are obliged to stay in the parking area reserved as indicated.
Entry into the company is strictly forbidden to unauthorised persons or persons not part of the overnight stay group unless previously agreed.
Details on Reservations
- The Organization communicates that, unless otherwise specified, the rates are calculated in Euros (€ – EUR) and do not include extras and / or incidental costs.
- The online booking contract is finalized with the Organization sending the customer confirmation of acceptance of the booking with the relative prices and payment is received in advance at least with 30% of the amount.
- In the confirmation, to be sent by e-mail or fax, indications will also be given on the day of arrival and departure.
- Confirmation of the reservation implies the guarantee of room availability even in case of delay on arrival.
- For the detailed characteristics of the goods or services, the relative price and accessory charges, please refer to the individual descriptive pages of the offers viewed by the customer.
- The customer’s credit card number is provided exclusively to guarantee the success of the booking. Only a validity check of the card will be carried out.
- All times indicated on this site and in reservations refer to the summertime in force in Italy.
- By signing and confirming this agreement, the customer acknowledges the legal validity, even in the event of a dispute, of the log file present on the information system of this site.
To learn more, please also consider visiting our Cancellation Policy
In accordance with articles 1341 and 1342 of the Italian Civil Code, I specifically approve the clauses referred to in points 8, 9, 12 and 13.